Monday, December 8, 2008

introspection

ok its two posts now and i showed them to a friend who wants to be known as mr.A.... not for any security reasons though... its just that he likes it that way and lets just keep him happy... although ill give u a few hints and lets c if u r smart enough... his name begins with the letter A hes my classmate and hes not short... ok just one more.. his roll number comes before mine...
now this mr.A has this really irritating but admirable ability to make even shakespeare appear ordinary... so u can take a guess as to the criticism i have had to face.. i had almost stopped blogging ( which many of you humans might take as goodnews) but then since i had nothing else to do, this became my fall back option...
a lot of news channels started campaigns against the security ( rather the lack of it) in india and got a tremendous response from the janta... but just a week or so later they seem to have lost steam in the wake of the elections in 5 states and hence ends the great indian campaign...
talking abt elections it seems that congress won this battle grabbing 3 out of 5 states... but i guess the public were voting for the party they hated less as against voting for the one they liked.. vasundhara raje can definitely shout "ab nahi rukega rajasthan".... now that shes out of the picture.. for 5 years atleast..
i just received a message which has happy bakr eid wriitten in c language.. now who would have had the time and patience to write that down... which brings me to a question... who forwards the forwarded messages... i mean who writes that up? tell me if you know that one...
talking about messages, i have been made to think hard for the past few days if technology has made us lose our common sense... yeah we depend upon it for all our contact details and so we memorise less but does it affect our common sense?
i got two messages from friends which read as follows...
"hi remember me this is xyz and my number is this 9xxxxxxxxx... now the last time i checked, we have caller id facility on our mobiles... yesterday i got a call from a friend of my dad who calls and then tells me to note his number down. i tell him that i got his number but he tells it has changed and dictates the same number that came on the display of my cell..( yeah i 4got to mention.. i own a cellphone :-) i know its so rare to have one)
remember the aliens.. since i stopped communicating with them (go to blog 2 for details), im having a recurring nightmare where the alien metamorphosises into a cat and then into a question mark and then disappears, leaving behind a sentence... its coming.... man they know how to scare the hell out of u..
hey im learning swahili... its not that tough u knw... just mutter anything that doesnt make sense to u while making sure that u are dancing and your words end mostly with the letter u... which brings me to another question.. who invented language and how did they do it? i mean who sat and thought that eat has to refer to consume and moreover who discovered grammar and pronounciation.. i mean why cant we say sicoloji instead of psycology... why cant we just let things be simple...
if u think this blog is just like the tickr from mtv, thats coz i dint have anything worth writig... hopefully next time ill write smthng meaningful


dedicated to
1) ahmed multani... u inspired me to write
2) aamer oops sorry mr.A, ur criticism mean nthng to me.. but yeah they do inspire me to write that one blog that you may like
3) jatin, faheem, riaz,waseem,prashanti for reading my blogs... and if anyone else is reading them then plz plz do leave ur comments.. and suggest any improvements that u might want..
4) my cousins who throughout the wedding didnt bother me by asking how my cat was (oh i 4got to mention that i was out of town for my cousins wedding)
5) all manchester united fans who may or maynot read this... coz u have done one good thing by supporting the right club..
6) anyone who is getting irritated by the man utd thing then i apologize coz thats one thing i find hard to control

and yeah ive got an xam on dec21 so plz pray for me and multani

9 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

u were supposed to post something on the dedications right??? .......... and stop mentioning about the manchester united ... if u can't ... then also mention liverpool ..... if u can't ... then be ready for ur blog to get flagged :)

Ahmed said...

You said Mr A makes shakespeare seem ordinary. Well, as I know Mr A actually praises you so, we can imagine how great you really are Touseef.
You say nobody asked you about cat. Aisi hota, when you do so well in an exam nobody asks you about it, it's when you do bad that everyone asks you.
And you are taking an exam on 21st. Bhai Kuch to Choro hum gareeb ke liye

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

////And you are taking an exam on 21st. Bhai Kuch to Choro hum gareeb ke liye////////

i think theres a typo in ur post u shudn't be saying hum gareeb.....u shud be saying just gareeb ..... coz everyone knows what you are................ btw dont you think that this is the worst post by touseef after being back from a holiday ...... actually i think he wanted to increase the list of Mr.A's ........... in ur next reply comment how the post was??

Ahmed said...

Yes, you are right jatin. There was a typo. I should have written Mein gareeb, since I think you are angry that hum might include you.
I guess you didnt read my post on my cat (refer the 3rd post in my blog)
And I dont know what Touseef means when he said I inspired him to write

And an answer to your question I think he wrote it to dedicate it to his friends
@jatin how come you dont comment in my blog

touseef said...

ok even i feel that post wasnt good... but i dint have any topic and had lots of time to spare... what do u want me to write on... and by the way who/what is liverpool

Unknown said...

of course Man Utd rocks.. I'll tell u the reasons..
-> The team drew with Aston Villa with Rooney and Ronaldo both in the team.
-> The win narrowly against Man City (but win is a win) and Ronaldo gets red+yellow card (two better than one)
-> Another narrow won against sunderland with vidic (yes, u heard it right) scoring the winning goal in the stoppage time.

Watr a season ManU is having.. The team rocks..

Wasim said...

Ya, it does seem like the tickr thing on MTv.. Lolz..

And my name's 'Wasim' not 'Waseem'. But then what's in the name right.. :)