Tuesday, December 2, 2008

beware of aliens

ok so the first one is gone and by popular demand of about 1000002 creatures (a million of them were aliens), im coming out with the second one... frankly those aliens seemed very supportive , although i couldnt understand a word of what they said and i wonder if they understand what i write.. so its a mutual admiration going around here... now i dont know how to thank you aliens.. i mean what do i call you.. do u guys speak any language... obviously youre looking down at the earth right now and maybe even using a super high-bandwidth internet... so do u guys travel on brooms or do u have individual spacecrafts... frankly i was so overjoyed at seeing your comments that i went to my balcony and started shouting my thanks at you guys... i tried everything from barking to naying even sneezing (who knows that might be your language) till my mom started panicking and almost dialled 911 thinking my cat results were out and i had either flunked or passed but when i explained the reason i was making those noises, she panicked even more and started searching for a psychiatrist... now in my quest to be the first person on earth to communicate with the aliens, i continued first by meowing like a cat (somehow i got that idea) the i played a speech of george bush but someone from the opposite building threw a stone at me.. now obviously those aliens were hiding their identity so i got an idea and then i played something i thought even the aliens mght not like--- a himesh reshammiya song.... the aliens didnt reply but i got a lot of tomatoes and rotten eggs from every direction... my mother became even more determined in her search for a psychiatrist and the secretary of my apartment wanted to throw me out of the building.. i tried explaining the historical significance of my quest but the more i tried to convince him, the more aggressive he became... so with the noose tightening around my neck, my brain started ticking and i finally got a very bright idea.. i finally came across a word that everyone new... the word transcends languages, religions and i was sure even planets... so i shouted half excited with the impending glory and half amazed at my intelligence... so i shouted at the top of my breadth... " manchester united".... "manchester united"... my mom dropped the phonebook, the secretary stood still with his mouth wide open and i stood totally dumbfounded as i heard a noise... is it a bird, is it a plane.... no, it was a few dogs who all of a sudden had started barking... talk about timing... i tried to convince myself that there was some idiot standing down there who made the dogs barkright at that time... now for those aliens... i know you guys love me and my posts but if you dont know what manchester united is then i dont care about you guys... needless to say my mom took me to the psychiatrist and had a difficult time convincing the secretary that i was sane.. just a bit insane maybe but it can definitely be controlled.... and i was banned from going to the balcony...

and just if you dont know, the guy in the pic is rafael da silve.. 3 years younger than me and 3000 times better than me....

ok so i have for today this arduous task of getting up early at 8 and going in search of a project for my final sem.. but since i am blogging right now you can take a guess of how that is developing....
now my mom is getting suspicious with my long hours in front of this idiot box, so before she gets any funny ideas, im outta here.... cya soon... and beware of aliens

12 comments:

touseef said...

there are a few dedicatons which i will put in my next post

Unknown said...

nice one.. now don't expect cheques from aliens.. ;-)

Ahmed said...

Pretty creative post bro. Very good.
And when you address someone do so with peace.
Manchester united bolke aliens ko gaali Kyun dere the. :)
Want to start a war?

We come in peace for all mankind !

touseef said...

bhai mai manchester united bola to aliens milne aye... abhi arsenal bolta to unke 2 saal ke bache hi khush hote the... and btw do we include aliens in mankind?

Ahmed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ahmed said...

I meant since you are addressing the aliens, you represent mankind.
So, you should have said 'We come in peace for all mankind'
Ab agar aap mankind se hatke hai to kuch aur likh sakte the. :)

kyunki aap to purush nahi,

maha purush hai
'We come in peace for all...... touseefkind

GypsyQueen said...

good work touseef...had fun reading it...keep going..

touseef said...

@ ahmed
bhai apse ladna mere bas me nai hai

Unknown said...

good write up ..... but i still don't like manchester united ..... cos u like it ...... and as far as the guy in your display pic is concerned i thought he was 3000 times better than you only in football ... i dint knew he was an expert in CAT .....

once again keep updating your blog

touseef said...

dont wry man i already said that aliens might not like man utd so if youre one of them then i cant do nythng abt it. i chose to ignore the last part

Unknown said...

like -ve and -ve make positive ..... i wont feel bad if u call me an alien...(needless to say that -ve here refers to aliens)

touseef said...

+ive -ive kya lagaya bhai.. yeh high level math tujhe hi aata..